Natural Health Design - Transform Your Health
RSS

Recent Posts

Immune Support Recipes
Soups and broth
Supplements-Do we need them?

Categories

Benefits of supplements
Recipes
Supplements
Vitamin Deficiencies
powered by

My Blog

Supplements-Do we need them?

Supplements- Do you need them?

According to several organizations, we can get all of our nutritional needs through our diet. So, are you eating a good variety and quantity of nutrient filled foods?

Also, did you know that the soil is lacking nutrients, therefore our food supply is lacking?
In 1948, spinach contained 158 milligrams of iron and today it contains 27 milligrams.
You would need to eat 6 times as much spinach to get the same amount of nutrition!

We may need supplementation for three reasons:

1. Our lifestyle and habits may not be perfect! It takes time to make healthy changes to our diet, so supplementation may be needed during the process.
  2. Digestive problems may hinder absorption of nutrients. Symptoms may be feeling tired after eating, gas & bloating, bad breath, constipation/diarrhea, skin conditions and headaches.
  3. We can't assimilate enough vitamins/minerals in a day to make-up for a long standing vitamin deficiency, such as eating enough carrots or oranges to fill deficiencies of vitamin A or vitamin C.

Next time we'll look into Not Just Any Supplements-comparing synthetic and natural options.

20 Comments to Supplements-Do we need them?:

Comments RSS
greffe de cheveux en turquie on Monday, October 14, 2019 10:05 AM
Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking.

Shoulder Surgery Oak Forest on Friday, October 25, 2019 2:29 AM
I am truly inspired by this online journal! Extremely clear clarification of issues is given and it is open to every living soul. I have perused your post, truly you have given this extraordinary informative data about it.

htt on Wednesday, October 30, 2019 2:05 AM

http://www.confitbanane.com/nuggets-ba on Wednesday, October 30, 2019 2:05 AM

prp treatment for hip on Wednesday, October 30, 2019 3:03 AM

Sciatica Pain Frankfort on Wednesday, October 30, 2019 6:05 AM
I am not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this info for my mission.

http://www.medicinapt.com/ on Thursday, November 7, 2019 12:55 PM
there are dining sets come in wide variety and prices, i often get the lower priced ones, http://www.medicinapt.com/
Reply to comment

http://www.esacademic.com/dic.nsf/eswiki/1 on Thursday, November 7, 2019 12:55 PM

cervical dystonia cure on Friday, November 22, 2019 2:51 AM
Hi, thank you for sharing this great info. Was just browsing through the net in my office and happened upon your blog. It is really very well written and quit comprehensive in explaining with a very simple language. Pain Management Institute

maxlifespan.co.uk on Monday, December 9, 2019 7:20 AM
Trimethylglycine (TMG) shields the heart by neutralizing hazardous homocysteine whilst offering important nutritional help for healthful liver operate at this site maxlifespan.co.uk /. TMG works as a methyl donor, supplying added methyl groupings to accelerate the conversion of harmful homocysteine in the biologically harmless and valuable amino methionine.

123helpme com on Monday, December 9, 2019 11:10 AM
I think you really need them if you care about your health. They can be extremely helpful.

Google on Saturday, December 21, 2019 12:59 AM
I am glad to read this article.

Christina on Sunday, December 29, 2019 4:11 AM
beautiful

expert writers reviews on Saturday, January 4, 2020 9:56 AM
From what I have heard, many doctors do not endorse the aid of health supplements in relieving medical conditions. As far as I know, there are many doctors who do not endorse such, as health supplements are not scientifically proven to have the abilities to cure medical conditions. In my opinion, it does not hurt to utilize health supplements when one has a certain medical condition. Health supplements may not cure medical conditions themselves. However, I do believe that health supplements do aid one into becoming stronger and feeling better.

Modern Group of Institutes on Monday, February 3, 2020 8:41 AM
The post is individually magnificent. If you are looking for one of the best management colleges in Indore, visit our website.

MyLowesLife.com on Tuesday, February 4, 2020 9:22 AM
Lowe’s employees may login to MyLowesLife.com to utilize the diverse facilities provided by the company.

Pharma Wholesaler on Wednesday, February 5, 2020 3:00 AM
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next write ups thanks once again.

liposomal vitamin c canada on Saturday, February 8, 2020 1:00 AM
As we are human being we need different antioxidants for our body as well as different vitamins also. So, thank you author for your amazing content about vitamin. But there is one problem with regular vitamin and that is about digestion because of this regular vitamins unable to reach our bodies different cells that's why we should take liposomal vitamins.

knee replacement alternatives stem cell on Monday, March 2, 2020 7:43 AM
Wonderful post!!! Genuinely loved this kind of post. Although I want much more information on like precious subject matter.  Chicago Stem Cell Therapy

I Need Help With My Homework on Friday, May 29, 2020 4:09 AM
Thanks for sharing the information and i am very impressed from this type of blog.